my new Savage FV-SR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somebody got some new glass today. Caught these on clearance at Academy for $60 + tax. Its a BSA Catseye 3-12x44

[Broken External Image]

and next to my 15-22 that got some new glass today too

[Broken External Image]

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I finally got mine! Mounted a Burris Timberline 4.5-14X32AO scope with ballistic plex reticle. Now I just gotta get it sighted in and shoot some pics! :)

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
they are wicked fun I picked me up some extra 5rd mags and when I take my fiance out to shoot with me she wont put it down lol think its time to buy her one.

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would not shoot the 60gr .22s through that suppressor. The 1:16 barrel will not reliably stabilize them.

Thanks for the warning and I already knew that. Also on that note I have never had one tumble right out of the muzzle. And its got a lifetime warranty anyway lol! either way its a blast with subsonics anyway. I also noticed that without my can its a whole ton more accurate than with it on. my plan is to sight it in without the can and then to just hold over for the difference.... looks like a couple more cans and a sbr or two before long

Latest posts

Top Bottom