my new Savage FV-SR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I needed another host gun right? Sure I did lol

[Broken External Image]
ai876.photobucket.com_albums_ab325_88gmchog_Guns_CIMG0514.jpg

just threw on a cheap but good 4x scope I had laying around for now. I canned up and shot a lil bit out back and it does quiet well ( pun intended ). It came with the EGW 20 moa one piece scope mount and oversized bolt handle, maybe eventually I will upgrade the stock but I like how light it is now.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Awesome. I have been looking at these. Do you mind if I ask where you picked it up and how much she was. I would like a bolt action .22 in the near future.

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Picked her up at kings pawn in mwc for $320 plus tax. not the cheapest to be found but I like the guys over there and Dave ordered it for me. Thats where I got my GSG 1911 .22 too.

ai876.photobucket.com_albums_ab325_88gmchog_b67181b1.jpg

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice looking little rifle. I was planning on getting one myself. Then I found an Anschutz .22 sporting rifle cheap. Bought it without paperwork or taxes ,the way I likem'. I trimmed the barrel , threaded it for my Warlock,and added a cheap scope.

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hadn't seen that model... Now I have something to add to my wishlist.

Ruger 22/45 Threaded Rail
GSG 1911-22
Savage MkII FV-SR

Thanks a LOT!

LOL no problem. Kings Pawn in MWC has a ruger 22/45 threaded with rail in there, and thats where my gsg and savage came from. had to have them order them, not as cheap as other places but I like the guys over there.

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, it went to the range today, and wow can she shoot. Love the way it shoots and how accurate it is, however that cheap A$$ scope has got to go asap! If I do my part it shoots a nickel at 50yds

Latest posts

Top Bottom