My post office at work.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A few days ago I bought some mags off gunbroker, paid immediately. Then a couple days later the seller, Duffy's Guns sends me an email saying USPS sent me an email with the tracking number, but they hadn't. So I send him an em saying never received it, never mentioned fraud. Next day Duffy sends an em saying if you claim fraud you will have problems. So I knew everything was OK, because everything was all FU, that's the new normal. Some garden variety psycho threatens to drive 1200 miles to kill me over 41 bucks worth of magazines, but can't do it because he can't get the wheelchair and the machinegun out of the car at the same time, it's all starting to make sense. Then he sends an em saying he will resend, I guess he figured that was cheaper than the 50BMG ammo and the 2400 mile round trip, the Depends, and the whack job, all this time he had the item marked paid, but never marked it as shipped, and I never asked where's my stuff man. He's probably worked up because I haven't even raised an eyebrow, I'm not even thinking about rolling the howitzer out over 3 mags that can be found on any street corner. Well I got an em from the PO yesterday they were delivered. So if someone asked me how it went, I would say perfect, I might get more. That is the world we live in.

Wojownik

Marksman
Reaction score
I absolutely CANNOT stand USPS. I personally have issues with them on a constant and consistent basis. So much so, my postmaster probably gets annoyed with me because I let him know about all the issues I have. I can’t help it if people can’t get it together. If I can at all help it, I will gladly use another shipping method, even if it costs more. I don’t always necessarily have the option when making purchase so it is what it is. I know everyone’s experience is different, but for my experience….F^(% the USPS.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only time i have any problems with USPS is if im getting something from the NE and it has to go thru Kansas City then i never know when i will get it all other times it is either on time or the day before they say it will arrive.

Latest posts

Top Bottom