My Prius does more offroading/work than your Jeep

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hook it up to this.

Attachments

• IMG_1988.JPG
    IMG_1988.JPG
    6.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1990.JPG
    IMG_1990.JPG
    7.9 MB · Views: 0

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm all for this. Much rather see people doing serious things with less-than-serious equipment since it means you're actually getting real value out of ownership.

Seems like the 2010s is when corporations really got behind marketing that said "YOU BETTER OVERBUY THIS HUGE AND OVERLY CAPABLE THING OR YOU'RE A HUGE PUSSY" and now you see idiots rolling around in lifted duallys on 22s with 4ft drop hitches.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really hoping we see the Maverick (or similar sized/function vehicles) become the hot new thing. Everything has gotten way too big and too stupid recently.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
el oh el someone get this man a truck
Get this man a JEEP!!! There is only ONE JEEP, being the bench make, everything else is compaired to, says it all!! We have driven Jeeps, and RAM trucks exclusively sense 1997. I took my 2010 Wrangler, with 150,000 miles, in for service yesterday, while waiting I looked at a new Wrangler Rubicon. I feel down when I got to the sticker price, this Jeep was top of the line, with all the bells, and whistles, and the sticker was $93,000.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We gave $25,000.00 new for our 2010 Wrangler Sport, and I think we could get close to that back out of it, being 13 years old, with 150,000 milres on it, being in mint condition, and looking like a new one!! we get compliments all the time! I have had many 4X4's, and this Wrangler out does them all, we have taken it to the rocky mountains many times to drive the JEEP trails, then diven it home at 75mph on the interstate, try that with ANYTHING ELSE!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom