My SASS AR10 build. Need suggestions on a few parts..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WildCard261

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I decided I wanted an AR10 and figured I'd save money buying all the parts I want instead of buying a complete rifle and then swapping parts later. So far heres what I have.

Matrix Aerospace matching upper and lower receivers (An Armalite A style receiver also used in the new Ruger ar10s)
Magpul PRS stock
Ergo Tactical Deluxe grip
Armalite LPK with 2 stage trigger
Armalite UPK
NiB-X BCG
Rainier Arms Raptor ambi charging handle
Fulton Armory Micro gas block
Fulton Armory gas tube
DPMS 18" SASS fluted barrel

I still need a hand guard and a muzzle break for the rifle. I've been looking at the JP Bennie Cooley break but they seem to be all sold out in the .925 5/8-24. As far as hand guards I'd prefer not to have a quad rail but will entertain most reasonable prices. I seem to have a hard time finding anything in stock thats still reasonably priced. If anyone has any suggestions for parts or knows someone selling some privately I'd appreciate the feedback.

Heres a photo of everything I have now. Some parts are still being shipping
http://imgur.com/pKi0gwS

WildCard261

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope so. When you ordered yours do you remember how long it took to hear from them? Shipping is "TBD" and I was suppose to be contacted before they charged my card.. its thew 3rd day today and I'd like to think it won't take em a week to figure out shipping on an item if its in stock..

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought mine through Lanbo's Armory... they had a 20% off sale or something like that too. They had to special order it, whatever that means... I think it took a couple weeks to get to me.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I remember correctly John Scoutten did a series on Shooting USA about how to build the SASS AR-10 much lighter and better. It would be great information if you can track down the videos online somewhere.

Latest posts

Top Bottom