My SASS AR10 build. Need suggestions on a few parts..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WildCard261

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have everything ordered and as soon as I get the troy rail in the mail it will all be installed. Now I need to find a decent optic and a few magazines for it. Now to start the hunt for some 20-25 round pmags for 308 that are gen 1 or gen 2

WildCard261

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My rifle as it sits now.. I need a harris bipod and a magpul afg along with some mags!
i.imgur.com_6e3tmYP.jpg

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like you went with the Troy handguard. Is that the 15"? I have the 12" one on my own .308. I like it, but not as much as the MI-SS gen 2 I have on my 5.56.

What kind of glass is going on that thing?

WildCard261

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did go with Troy, it is a 13.8".. Doesn't look bad on the 18" DPMS Sass barrel..It also cost me less than the Midwest Industries would have. As far as glass, I'd like to get something worth the money but broke the bank putting the rifle together. I do have a friend whos got some glass he's gonna let me borrow but I don't know yet what it is.

WildCard261

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just ordered a new Harris 6-9 bipod for it.. I need to find a good source of cheap mags so I can go shoot.. As soon as I get out to the range and sight it in I'm going to have to take it out hog hunting..

Latest posts

Top Bottom