N82 pro tactical holster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I OC and CC, depends on what is going on. but may just CC from now on!

Picked this holster up from a member here...I must say it is the most comfortable IWB holster I have ever strapped on. I carry with an xds and I fuhhgetabboutit. The draw takes some practice, but like anything you get better. not bulky at all, no harsh rub against your skin....natural Suede (inside) w/ Full-grain cowhide (outside). When I take it off, the material doesn't feel like it's been inside a sauna all day. It has an adjustable cant as well.

RATINGS (out of five stars)

Comfort * * * * *
It doesn’t get any better than “I forgot I had it on.”

Ergonomics * * * * *
As long as you’re a righty, you’re in like Flynn. Currently, Lefties need not apply.

Reliability * * * *
I’ve carried with their older holster since May. Other than forming to my gun/body, it looks new. I see no reason this one will be any different.

Customizable *
This is a custom-fit holster for a specific gun. You want “customizable” go buy a G.I. Joe.

Carry * * * * *
If you wanna carry concealed, this is the holster for you.

Overall Rating * * * * 1/2
An excellent holster, that will earn the remaining half-star when they release left-handed versions and cover more makes/models of guns.

full article linked below...

The Truth about Guns review

Last edited:

BobBarker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The holster is very comfortable. I wished it didn't have the twist retention. It is fine but not needed for iwb carry. It is very thick so you will need pants that are essentially too big to make it work. I give it a B. It isn't the end all, be all that many claim.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ya, I should tried to steal that one from you on friday. It wont fit the g30sf I was originally going to get, but it will fit the G26 I'm gonna get when OAS has them in stock.

did you not like it or did you just get rid of the piece?

Haaaaaaaaaa, well I did like it as I took it in on trade with a Pistol. But you seen me Friday, I sure don't need to stuff anymore inside my waist line LOL! I only carry outside my waist and in summer time, I have a small surprise in my pocket when wearing shorts!!!!

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I would just need to practice. A LOT.

Well, it's pretty easy once you figure it out. I just like some retention when I carry and the adjustable cant is nice as well. The comfort factor is beyond anything that I've carried. The crossbreed and all that other stuff is nice and I've used it, but this is way more comfortable and suits my style of carry...which is important.

Latest posts

Top Bottom