NAGR Survey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keeper7011

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry. Was in a bit of a rush. From The National Association for Gun Rights

Official Firearms Sovereignty Survey

1. Do you believe the United States Constitution, the Bill of Rights, and the Second Amendment are the Supreme Law of the Land?
Yes No Unsure

2. Do you believe that any attempt by the United Nations to Subvert or Supersede your Constitutional Rights must be opposed?
Yes No Unsure

3. Do you oppose the International licensing requirements, International gun registry database and International ban on all private sales that will be included in the UN's Small Arms Treaty?
Yes No Unsure

4. Will you vote Against any Senator who votes for ratification of the UN's Small Arms Treaty?
Yes No Unsure

First Name:
Last Name:
Email Address:
Confirm Email:
Zip:

The National Association for Gun Rights is dedicated to protecting your Second Amendment rights. We will never stop fighting the constant onslaught of anti-gun legislation from Sarah Brady's cronies in Congress, but overcoming such a well-financed enemy is a difficult battle.

keeper7011

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like a great way for all the gun grabbers to find out where all the guns are.

They already know. I hope you don't really think that the government doesn't monitor forums such as this? And a "nickname" or nom de guerre such as mine keeps me safe and anonymous? Easy to trace ip address. On the other hand....they don't know how many firearms I have!! LOL

Danny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They already know. I hope you don't really think that the government doesn't monitor forums such as this? And a "nickname" or nom de guerre such as mine keeps me safe and anonymous? Easy to trace ip address. On the other hand....they don't know how many firearms I have!! LOL

I don't own any firearms. I'm here writing a Thesis. :Heya:

keeper7011

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of these days I'm gonna learn NOT to drink coffee while I'm reading on this forum!!! Getting tired of having to clean my keyboard!! At least it cleans my sinuses out! LOL

I'm going to have to remember that one. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom