Native American group wants Washington Redskins

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife comes from a Choctaw family and is a voting tribal member. She thinks that people are trying to erase the memory of the American Indian from the minds of our citizens. The removal of the Indian Maid from the ‘Land Of Lakes Butter Trademark Emblem’ is another case in point. I believe that all such attacks occurring across the vast panorama of our cultural heritage are part of a long campaign to undermine the unique attributes that define the character of our once honorable and enormously successful society….

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought three of those with her face on them to put back and serve if we are ever around any liberals.
That family had been making money for years with her face and name on that bottle.
Not now. Liberal wokeness done lynched another one.
I also got a box before it changed. Used some but still mostly full but expired...not sure whether to keep as a piece of history or not.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I bought three of those with her face on them to put back and serve if we are ever around any liberals.
That family had been making money for years with her face and name on that bottle.
Not now. Liberal wokeness done lynched another one.
3 of them?

Why didn't you just spend that money to buy real syrup?

Latest posts

Top Bottom