Navy Chief upset calling out all you squids both past and present

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navy_chief

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys and Gals,
it is official the new MCPON has caved to the PC of the New Navy and is doing away with CPO Induction what a sad day it is I tell you.
cpo.jpg

What a load of s*&^! Well that ends the era of the last bit of differences the Navy had over the other services! Just like when I got my but handed to me in 89 crossing the equator they took that away as well! And some good old fashion hazing like the BT punch I did not cry to mommy but grew up damn quick as a 19 year old in the old Navy.

I did not grow up hating these traditions of my past but respected the men and women that instilled Navy pride and traditions into me which I passed on to my junior sailors!

They looked forward to the day they could pin on anchors and now this politically correct Navy has taken that away from them!

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That sucks! Are they at least still gonna let y'all chip paint and coil ropes?

I feel for you anchor clankers... life wouldn't be the same in the good 'ol USMC without happy chauffeurs.

:)

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was drafted into the "old army" where they beat your ass behind the barracks in basic. We had to get up at 0400 for breakfast and Pt, eating breakfast at 0700 and the "new army" barracks across the street got up at 0600, wandered around the place until breakfast, and then went to PT.

As far as I'm concerned, the "old army" crap was worthless in a way.

Our troops today are the most highly trained, dedicated military we have had in history. Their training is current to todays conflicts, and it shows. KUDU's to those that have worked to develop this training, and KUDU's to our Men and Women in uniform for being in a pure volunteer Military. :soldiers:

xnavychief

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The VFW in MidWest City will never be(or smell) the same after the final 48 hours spent there every September for the past 21 years since the Navy came to Tinker. There are at least 500 white hats buried 100 yards due south of there and I'm proud to say one of them is mine class of 96'. The backbone of the Navy just got scoliosis in my eyes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom