• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

[WTT] NE Oklahoma : Browning Safari 243, Sako Finnbear 30-06

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Sub Category
Rifles
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
1500$
Is this item for trade?
  1. For Trade
Trade Value or Items Looking For
Quality AR rifles (no junk) , Springfield M1A, FAL, PTR 91, Sig rifle in 5.56 or 7.62, High quality optics (no junk)
Caliber
243, 30-06
So I am looking at thinning the herd a little

I have two rifles which aren’t getting shot all that much and would like to see if someone is interested in some trading.

1.Sako medium action Browning Safari in 243 with Redfield Golden Five Star scope nice little rifle which is an honest moa capable gun with 100 grain Federal Ammunition. Its not a bad looking gun but was actually hunted and has some beausage on the stock. Overall this gun still presents well and will bring the meat home. I’m placing a value of $1000 on it in its current condition. If it was nicer it would be much more than this as these bring 2500 to 3 k in pristine condition.

2. Sako Finnbear in 30-06 with Leupold Rings , this is as nice as you’ll find in a hunting rifle and has very very nice wood. $1500 in value for a quality made gun that would cost you much more today for an equivalent quality rifle

Right now I'm not looking for an outright sale to be honest. If you’re interested and have something to trade let me know . Before you message me with offers. I'm not interested in Sig p365 or P320 guns or Glocks. Not looking for home brewed Anderson AR builds either. These are good quality rifles and I am looking for good quality guns in trade.

Established members only and near the Okmulgee/Tulsa area

I reserve the right to accept or decline any trade offers made or offers to buy .

IMG_1759.jpeg

IMG_1760.jpeg

IMG_1761.jpeg

IMG_1762.jpeg

Last edited: