Need a fair price for some pmags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dru

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So during the great panic of 2013, I ordered some pmags from a couple (okay several) places. At the time they were sold out but were still accepting backorders. Apparently my number in the backorder queue has come up and I now find myself somewhat awash in pmags. I am trying to get rid of some of them but wasn't sure what a reasonable price would be. Thought maybe I'd post them up here in the classified if there was interest, but I didn't want to insult the fine people of OSA with an outrageous asking price. I've seen them going for as much as $25 but that seems a bit high, was just wondering what your thoughts were.

dru

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
to clarify: yes, I've seen them going for that much at gunshows, gunbroker, etc. but I could also see they weren't really doing a brisk business at that price. I suppose I could always pull a CTD, wait for the next great panic and sell them for $75 a piece but I thought it would be good to spread the wealth little bit

Latest posts

Top Bottom