need help with red dot mount

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
ok, i'll start off by saying that i'm a complete virgin when it comes to optics and mounts on carbines. i grew up using iron sights and never really saw a need for anything more on an ar15, but sometimes things change and i've decided to try out a red dot on my ar.

so i bought an aimpoint clone off another member here to try out the red dot thing without going broke in the process, but the mount that comes with it is too short so i need a simple CHEAP IN PRICE mount that will raise the optic to the same level as the iron sights since i don't have a flip down front sight.

suggestions with websites would be appreciated... thanks

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
ok, i'll start off by saying that i'm a complete virgin when it comes to optics and mounts on carbines. i grew up using iron sights and never really saw a need for anything more on an ar15, but sometimes things change and i've decided to try out a red dot on my ar.

so i bought an aimpoint clone off another member here to try out the red dot thing without going broke in the process, but the mount that comes with it is too short so i need a simple CHEAP IN PRICE mount that will raise the optic to the same level as the iron sights since i don't have a flip down front sight.

suggestions with websites would be appreciated... thanks

Do you have a carry handle in yours? If so I have a z bar for you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom