• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Need to find some .38 Special

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
My daughter and a friend of mine are both looking for some .38spl My daughter is especially looking for wadcutters, as well as HP. M friend isn’t very specific in his wishes. I don’t shoot much 38 any more, so I Don’t have much to offer them

Thanks

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I drove over to Henry's this morning, but no 38's of any flavor. But I was glad I went. Nice place, inventory down, like everywhere else, but nice folks. I'll go back.

Did you look in the bottom right section of the shelves located directly to the left of the door to the range? There were 30+ boxes as of just a few days ago. They have been there for months...if not longer.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Did you look in the bottom right section of the shelves located directly to the left of the door to the range? There were 30+ boxes as of just a few days ago. They have been there for months...if not longer.

The two working there said they hadn't had any loaded 38's of any kind for quite a while. Maybe I hit them at a bad time. I'll try again in a couple of days. Thanks

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
The two working there said they hadn't had any loaded 38's of any kind for quite a while. Maybe I hit them at a bad time. I'll try again in a couple of days. Thanks

I think that they are just not aware. The boxes are over in the reloading section, north wall, lower right corner of the shelf with locking mesh doors. There were two different brands...Remington and Winchester if I remember correctly. One of the loads were wadcutters.

Latest posts

Top Bottom