never been to comp..help..steel challenge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikey176293

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can someone tell me if they go over what to do or any basic rules. Thinking off going to steel challenge tomorrow. Am I supposed to just watch others or will they go over what your are supposed to do...dont wanna look like an ediot. Thanks

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes they will. Tell them you are a new shooter and they will help you out. All the matches I've ever been to had lots of folks willing to help. And Steel Challenge is a great match to start on too. Go. You will have fun! I'd be there but I have a niece with a birthday party tomorrow.

Wall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes they will. Tell them you are a new shooter and they will help you out. All the matches I've ever been to had lots of folks willing to help. And Steel Challenge is a great match to start on too. Go. You will have fun! I'd be there but I have a niece with a birthday party tomorrow.

this.....
There are new shooters at every match, you won't be the only one, trust me.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can someone tell me if they go over what to do or any basic rules. Thinking off going to steel challenge tomorrow. Am I supposed to just watch others or will they go over what your are supposed to do...dont wanna look like an ediot. Thanks

Mikey, there will be no shortage of people there who are happy to help out. There will be a bunch of us from OKC there, you can shoot with us if you want. I am about 6'4 and covered with tattoos, look us up in the morning. I have to warn you that we will be having a good time and that you will be hooked on competitve shooting, so proceed at your own risk!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just started the steel challenge this year, and like some, didn't know the rules, but as soon as that was known, several shooters gave me the rules, etc, including their favorite strategies.
Its a fun shoot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom