New 4473 Are you Non-Binary?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Non-binary? It has become nonsensical. What if a person is mulit-manogamous? Is that better than bigamist? There's no law forbidding multi-manogamous marriages as far as I can tell ...

Is anyone here digital like me? No, I'm not looking for a date, I'm just curious ...

Solution: Eliminate block 14 alltogether. For all intents and purposes, none of the information/data on these forms is supposed to be permanent, so what's the purpose of the form anyway? What's the purpose of background checks if only the law abiding follow that path to gun ownership? Criminals don't. So, answer this question: Who is more free, a lawabiding citizen or a criminal?

Woody

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wrong thinking will not be allowed. You must memorize and parrot only approved beliefs and feelings.

1984 Newspeak at its finest for sure.. Who would have ever imagined Orwell could get something so absolutely spot on. When Winston writes in his diary “Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four. If that is granted, all else follows.” he might as well have said Freedom is the freedom to say one is either a male or female. But no 2+2=5 or 3 or whatever the Party says it is that day.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom