New AR's on the market

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Definitely not Rijas. Rijas is """"""Custom"""""" Del-ton parts assembled by incompetents.

I've been to the Rise Armament manufacturing plant. They do all their own machining from billet in house for the upper/lower. Very nice facility. Just terrible timing to enter the AR market.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone heard of Rise Armament? The built precision AR's and are built here in Broken Arrow they are top end and they are priced that way. I got to handle one right after Christmas and they are sweet guns. here is a link to their website. [/URL]http://www.risearmament.com/

When you say "top end", what metrics are you using to make that claim?

This. They are probably great, but I don't get why people pay so much for Black Rain, Daniel Defense, LaRue, etc etc we they can build the same thing for under 1K.

black rain does not belong in that group you just mentioned.

I know yet they are still priced up among that group.

There is a valuable lesson to learn from this exchange.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Maybe someone can educate me on what makes this lower better than any other lower that will attach on a spec upper.

If the holes are all the same size, the pins fit in the same places, the dimensions are all the same - the only thing left is the quality of the metal being used. . . and as has been said, the machine from pre-purchased forges. . .

so whats 'better' about it compare to, say, an Anderson lower?

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
so whats 'better' about it compare to, say, an Anderson lower?

I've wondered the same. I bought an Anderson lower recently, and from what I can see, the only differences are the amount of finish machining, and the Anderson lower has wobbly engraving and has "SAFE" and "FIRE" marked only on one side of the receiver.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I doubt that we're anywhere near the top of dealers, but we sell about Anderson 1000 lowers per month. Of those, we know of only two have been out of spec and swapped by Anderson.

Latest posts

Top Bottom