New BuckMark Owner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ByrdC130

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Picked up an 07 Browning Buck Mark URX Camper the other day and after shooting a Walther P22 for 6+ years I really like this pistol. Some of the best feeling grips on the planet and after the hard,pinching and heavy trigger on a P22, the shape and pull on the BM trigger is really nice. Espically after the trigger spring mod. Only thing it needs is the sight rail top strap, more mags and something besides black for the front sight. Does anyone know if you can get a gold bead front site for the Buck Mark? If not, then it's a viber optic style, but I'd like a bead if possible.

ByrdC130

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thanks for the link, and I agree, I think I'm gonna really like this gun. Takes a bit of getting use to the non full length slide on top, but I've adapted! Have access to some Aimpoint reddots and Eotechs to play with. Gotta get that top rail!

SeaLevelRam

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I started with the P22 and then bought a Buckmark Camper.

Like them both but for different reasons.

Obviously the Camper is more accurate, but the P22 is easier to just throw in the pocket, and for my petite girlfriend to shoot.

casualplinker

Marksman
Reaction score
I also have a Buckmark and it's a great little .22 for some fun at the range. The pistol is better at it's job than I am! I'd like to have a P22 and am thinking about a Ruger MKIII or 22/45 as well. I'd really like to have a model 317 or 617 revolver but they sure are expensive!

Latest posts

Top Bottom