New holster design idea (Video) and report

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nanotech9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sooo... about a year or so ago i decided to design and test a new idea for pocket pistol holsters... The problem that needed a solution was, What if you carry your pocket pistol on your belt, but also want to carry it IWB Kidney, or in the pocket?

The belt loop was too bulky for pocket carry, and the forward cant for strong-side carry wouldn't work for kidney carry...

I tried several ideas, and ended up with the simplest of them all.

VELCRO!

yes, thats right. Seems silly at first maybe, but I've been testing my design for about a year on both a Keltec P3AT and a Smith J-frame, and not suffered a single drawback.

Watch this video (sorry it was designed as a informational video for both my keltec designs to put on my website as a selling tool - you can ignore the second half if you want).....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpXAAMQav5g

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

Anyway, I'm just passing along the idea. I think i'm the originator... but anyone is welcome to use it.

Also, it would be great if the clip on your holster has broken off... just fab up a new kydex clip, then add velcro.

Notice that i'm using heavy duty 3M velcro.

Nanotech9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This wasn't really intended as a classifieds ad... but if you really want one you can find info in my link in my signature.

Really just passing along an idea that might make life a little easier on someone, or even salvage an old broken holster.

Latest posts

Top Bottom