New knife for my new addiction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My Winterblade Mirage. Just got it today. IMG_0582.HEIC.jpegIMG_0583.HEIC.jpeg

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The one reason I bought this is because it’s the first knife built which revolves around using magnetics. It opens, closes and locks all using magnets. Bryan Winters from Winterblade is the inventor. He only takes so many orders when he puts out a new knife, then that’s it. He also has a more polished version called the factor 2 (which are impossible to find) and he just took orders for the factor 3. Once you put in an order it takes 6-8 months to get your knife. I just started collecting and really know very little, but when I saw these on YouTube I had to find one.

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That straight blade shape is a favorite of mine, seems easier to sharpen. Much prefer that lock on folders. Used to be patented by Benchmade, they called it the axis lock. I notice many other knife makers using a version of that lock, now. Love how you can close that kind of blade one handed with your fingers OUT of the path of the edge.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good looking knife. If you are getting in to collecting check out Rexfordknives.com He has a new patented lock he designed and make fabulous knives.
I subscribed to his site. He’s totally booked up on orders. Beautiful knives! My wife is going to hate you, because you’re the one I’m going to blame for this. Any idea what his knives run for? Is he like mid tier $500+, or more top tier $1000+?

Latest posts

Top Bottom