New Member and the new hotness!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ODglock27

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nm I googled and read up.

Did notice they didn't mention the g27 specifically though. Always talks about 22's and such.

Just have to make sure to clean it right.

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
get g22 or g23 mags with the sleeves. just use the compact size to carry and the others at the range.

True.

Just make sure to practice with it safely in the method of carry. :wink2:

Slick Glock BTW!

I have an OD green Kel-tec P3AT and I just P&B'd the slide with brushed stainless moly resin.

Forgive the cliche'....crappy cell pic...LOL

[Broken External Image]

Wall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nm I googled and read up.

Did notice they didn't mention the g27 specifically though. Always talks about 22's and such.

Just have to make sure to clean it right.

I believe the issue is with the unsupported chamber found in some glock .40 models & the high pressure in the .40 caliber round. I don't know if this is an issue with the G27 or not. While it's always best to keep your gun clean, cleaning has nothing to do with this issue. If it is a problem on the 27's & you're really concerned about it, you might look into getting an aftermarket barrel that provides more chamber support. Even though it's a real issue, this Kb thing is mostly only brought up by the Glock haters. I can't say with absolute certainty, but I would guess most of these Kb's happened with over pressured reloads. I'm not a Glock guy, I don't own any, I don't want any, but I've never heard or seen anything but reliability out of them. Of the people I know that own Glocks, none have had any issues & definately none have gone Kb. They are all super happy with them. I'm sure you will be too.
Do some research on it & make sure your comfortable with it.
Stay safe & happy shooting:thumbup3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom