New member Escaped from Chicago

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steelers Fan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome. I hope you enjoy your lifestyle change. I spent almost 3 months in Chicago last year. Specifically the Forest Park community. That's a pretty good area. Only thing I'll miss is "Fitzgerald's" in Berwyn, just S of Oak Park. Very cool Bar/Restaurant/LIVE MUSIC VENUE. Interesting visit but could not live in CHI TOWN.

jllrue

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Well I grew up in Chicago, south side 86th st......Left 10 years ago and landed here..

Welcome, what part of the city did you live
I grew up on Augusta and Walcott on the north side, then moved to New Lenox, Il after College, how do you like it here?

jllrue

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome. I hope you enjoy your lifestyle change. I spent almost 3 months in Chicago last year. Specifically the Forest Park community. That's a pretty good area. Only thing I'll miss is "Fitzgerald's" in Berwyn, just S of Oak Park. Very cool Bar/Restaurant/LIVE MUSIC VENUE. Interesting visit but could not live in CHI TOWN.
I do miss the Pizza and Italian Beef sandwiches, but freedom from the high taxes and the cost of everything along with getting my freedom back is the most important! That governor in Illinois is nuts!

Latest posts

Top Bottom