New Member Here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TyGar96

New to the site!
Reaction score
Thank you all for the welcomes!

A bit about myself, without divulging too much yet 🤐

We moved here in March of 23 for work, we have a teenager who can either be the sweetest girl ever, or a big turd depending on the hour 😂

We love the outdoors, try to take our SxS out every weekend if possible, love camping, fishing, kayaking/ canoes, all of it!

My wife has been struggling with enjoying activities with her recent MS diagnosis but, we are pushing through and hopefully getting the right meds figured out so she can feel herself again!!

Also love anything that goes bang, either by gunpowder or some liquid fuel in a combustion chamber (aka vroom vrooms). Soon buying another motorcycle for us since we had to sell ours when we moved, had a gorgeous custom 2004 Victory Kingpin 😢

Jim Draper

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you all for the welcomes!

A bit about myself, without divulging too much yet 🤐

We moved here in March of 23 for work, we have a teenager who can either be the sweetest girl ever, or a big turd depending on the hour 😂

We love the outdoors, try to take our SxS out every weekend if possible, love camping, fishing, kayaking/ canoes, all of it!

My wife has been struggling with enjoying activities with her recent MS diagnosis but, we are pushing through and hopefully getting the right meds figured out so she can feel herself again!!

Also love anything that goes bang, either by gunpowder or some liquid fuel in a combustion chamber (aka vroom vrooms). Soon buying another motorcycle for us since we had to sell ours when we moved, had a gorgeous custom 2004 Victory Kingpin 😢
Sounds like you are getting things together. Hope your wife gets the right meds to help her. As for kids these days, I will leave that alone since our daughter is almost 50. Used to love doing all the outdoor stuff but after 5 back surgeries I am very limited. I do love the things that go bang especially going to the range! I have 2 Harleys and can't get on either one! It stinks watching them sitting under the carport.

Latest posts

Top Bottom