This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J****r

Marksman
Reaction score
Wondering about your username. J****r?
Where I’m new to the forum and was trying to act quickly to reply to a classified with a rifle I’d like to purchase, I just used the first and last letters of my name with asterisks in-between (because I’d seen that style on Gunbroker). After I hit “reply” and understood the administrator had to approve me for my message to go through, I realized I should have used a more descriptive (and less suspicious looking) name like “UT Guns&Horses.” Can I change it?

J****r

Marksman
Reaction score
Thanks a bunch!
Sorry DRC 458, but I’m a boomer struggling to PM on my phone. When I try to hover over the avatar to PM, I get the usual cellphone pop-up box asking me if I want to copy, share, etc. Any trick to PM when using a cellphone that I could use to try to PM you, just to get the hang of it. As Snatterake just asked about my username, looks like I should try to change it to “Boomer 63” or something. I appreciate your help. Thx!

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry DRC 458, but I’m a boomer struggling to PM on my phone. When I try to hover over the avatar to PM, I get the usual cellphone pop-up box asking me if I want to copy, share, etc. Any trick to PM when using a cellphone that I could use to try to PM you, just to get the hang of it. As Snatterake just asked about my username, looks like I should try to change it to “Boomer 63” or something. I appreciate your help. Thx!

Hhhhhmmmmm. I don't know about that. I never log in from my cell phone ... always my laptop. Maybe one of the other members who regularly log in from their phone (@dennishoddy ) can help with that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom