New Remington 870MCS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm aware of the differences and requirements of AOW and SBS. The MCS units I've seen before come with a shoulder stock that interchanges with the pistol grip and several barrels of different lengths and a carrying case.

I'm sorry, I was not trying to insinuate that you did not know the difference. I too have seen the complete kits with all of the different barrels and stocks. The point I was trying to make is if he bought it as an AOW they would not include the stocks, and the few that I have seen advertised as AOW's only came with the one barrel.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm aware of the differences and requirements of AOW and SBS. The MCS units I've seen before come with a shoulder stock that interchanges with the pistol grip and several barrels of different lengths and a carrying case.

To answer your question:

Generally I've also seen this as a set (3 barrels, 10",14" and 18" as well as a pistol grip and stock that are interchangeable with Rem-Loc system)

But, this was sold as a pistol grip 870, so it was an AOW ($5 stamp) and was cheap ($600)...couldn't pass it up.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To answer your question:

Generally I've also seen this as a set (3 barrels, 10",14" and 18" as well as a pistol grip and stock that are interchangeable with Rem-Loc system)

But, this was sold as a pistol grip 870, so it was an AOW ($5 stamp) and was cheap ($600)...couldn't pass it up.

You did good.

jinx2268

New to the site!
Reaction score
I know this is a Class III (10") but I had to post it here, too...

I love it and had to show it off:

i29.photobucket.com_albums_c253_jasondcunningham_870.jpg

AWESOME. So please excuse my ignorance, this is considered an AOW and not a pistol?

Latest posts

Top Bottom