"New" S&W PPK?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have a sweet, accurate, quite older model PPK/s in .380; nicely engraved, fancy oak leaf grips, has my name on it; etc. and it's now being stored in the safe to pass on to my grandson. I don't carry it anymore, or shoot it....it's destined to be a piece I just want to pass on. I know there are better carry guns out there now and the venerable old PPK pistols have probably pretty much seen their day; but once you have had the pleasure of really getting to know the PP/PPK/PPK/s platform; there's just something about the way the gun handles, carries, and shoots. For a fairly heavy .380, it's a booger to shoot and yes, the slide will bite you! Anyway, I am thinking of buying one of the NEW S&W versions for me. Seems that the bashing has somewhat toned down now and I don't know if that's because S&W has "fixed" them or if they just aren't being bought much.

I've found that the full size PP in .380 are rather tame compared to the PPK.

I carry a .32 PPK for several days after I watch any Bond movie. I haven't had anything bad happen to me on account of choosing it over a Glock.

Funny you should mention that, I have the same problem!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom