New Sig P238 Owners

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caseman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bought a Sig P238 while back and purchased an extra mag for it. Didn't try the extra mag until last week. It had a couple of issues. First, if you loaded 6 rounds in the mag it would not lock in place in the firearm. Second, the mag would not allow the last round to extract. Took it back to Sportsworld today to see what they would/could do with it. I guess the gunsmith looked at it and decided to try a new mag in the firearm. The guy (first time I've seen him there) that brought it back to me said the gunsmith had tried over 10 new mags before he found one that would work. The guy at the counter then got a box of .380 and loaded 6 rounds and put it in the firearm to show me the new mag would work. He then gave me the new mag and said he was sorry I had a problem with it. So a word of warning, if you have purchased extra mag for your P238 make sure they work and if it doesn't I hope you got it from a place like Sportsworld that will take care of it.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
sometimes a good cleaning and lube with Tetra or other good Dry-lube will do wonders for a single-stack mag - then shoot the crap out of it and break it in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom