NightForce vs Trijicon - Which Is Better?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Would You Purchase?

• NightForce NXS

Votes: 23 85.2%
  • Trijicon

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters

KillShot

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I would like input from you guys/gals about the following rifle scopes. I know both manufacturers make excellent products and I really like the NightForce, but is it really worth $850+ more than the Trijicon?

If any of you can give me Pros/Cons on the two, it would be much appreciated.

http://www.opticsplanet.net/trijicon-accupoint-5-20x50-riflescope.html

aimages1.opticsplanet.com_750_500_ffffff_opplanet_trijicon_accupoint_5_20x50_riflescope.jpg

http://www.opticsplanet.net/nightfo...ry-riflescopes-hi-speed-with-np-reticles.html

aimages1.opticsplanet.com_750_500_ffffff_opplanet_nightfore_5_5_22x50_zs_riflescopes_hi_speed_03.jpg

sharkbait

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've heard Trijicons are good but the NF is legendary for it's reliability, even my friend who ponied up for a Schmidt & Spender will admit the NF is a bombproof optic.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In that case I'd have to say Nightforce.

Wrong!

The answer is Nightforce.

Trijicons are good optics, but their fort'e is not the long-range game, they're more known for their short/mid-range tactical and 3-gun optics. If you were looking at 1.5-5 power optics or something for 3-gun, it would be a different story but Nightforce makes great long-range optics.

If you were looking at US Optics, or Schmidt And Bender vs. NightForce, it would be a harder call to make.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The NF is worth the money (given you application) and hard to beat for any price. Have you looked into their bench rest models?

Latest posts

Top Bottom