NightForce vs Trijicon - Which Is Better?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Would You Purchase?

• NightForce NXS

Votes: 23 85.2%
  • Trijicon

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters

repete34

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am very pleased with my Nightforce. I have one mounted on a .50 BMG and have shot truck rims out to 1 mile. I have nothing against leopold, Nikon, US Optics, ect. But I would by another Nightforce, and plan to for my Rem 700. You do not need anyting greater than 22X as I have found that it brings the heat wave out so clear that it obscures the target.

The 8-32X56 BR was more than I needed. The R2 ret. was a wonderful idea in my opinion.

stroker-c10

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did not vote because I have not personally owned or shot with either optic. However, a guy I know let me check out his 338 lapua this summer with a nightforce optic and was VERY impressed with the clarity. They come with a pretty price tag but have astonishing clarity in my opinion.

KillShot

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
As I suspected, the NightForce wins the poll by a long shot. I guess like adluginb said, pay once and cry once.

It will certainly look awesome on top of my rifle. :D

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recently got to look through a S&B Zenith 1.5-6x42. That will be my next purchase. Always been a big Luepy fan... that started to change after looking through Schmidt and Bender glass.

Latest posts

Top Bottom