North Korea C&R in the future?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dwaggonner

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Question: With their new "dear grand pimp daddy poo bah the fantastic Kim Jong Goon" in the news so much lately. Am I the only one that has been studying the pictures they have released lately of their troops with all those sweet milsurp rifles they use over there? Maybe I'm dreaming, but how cool would it be to see on Century International's site in the near future, listing DPRK SKS or the DPRK Honor Gaurd SKS??? And not to leave out the mountains of AK's of all sorts. :rubhands:
Whats U'ins think??

doorgunner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder if you can dent those sheet metal receivers from throwing them down hard as the U.S comes rolling over the DMZ? I also figure that's when the DRPK soldiers start speaking French. I hear its a lot easier to say " I give up " in French then in Korean.

Kyle78

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some NK weapons have made it to the states, most war captures from Korean War.
I've seen a NK SKS/T53 and a AK in person before.
Uber Rare for sure.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I also figure that's when the DRPK soldiers start speaking French. I hear its a lot easier to say " I give up " in French then in Korean.

That's because it's been used more often in French than in any other language. That makes it the universally recoginized language for surrender. Actually I think when the Japanese surrendered they spoke French during the entire treaty process.

Latest posts

Top Bottom