North Korea Situation getting worse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The guy does not understand that there is a line. His daddy at least knew what he was doing when it came to rattling the saber, KJI only did it to get certain things. This dumbass kid thinks he can spout off over and over and make big gestures, but does not know that eventually, he is going to go too far and get blowed up.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The guy does not understand that there is a line. His daddy at least knew what he was doing when it came to rattling the saber, KJI only did it to get certain things. This dumbass kid thinks he can spout off over and over and make big gestures, but does not know that eventually, he is going to go too far and get blowed up.

This is the biggest problem & what could actually lead to a war popping off officially. This kid took office after watching daddy pop off at the mouth but obviously daddy forgot to teach him there is lines you do not cross with your threats unless you wanna start a war. This kid is gonna have to learn the hard way I fear.

Interesting to watch is I read an article that was talking about China forces mobilizing now & I believe it mentioned to reinforce NK troops. So in theory if a war does pop off will China cut off our funding & side with NK which would spill over into a even bigger war?

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is China backing NK, or cutting off retreat across their border?

Maybe this guy is just really smart. He realizes his country is in trouble so he starts a war with the US, surrenders after a few bombs are dropped, then lets the US rebuild the country. And if he gets luck we will nuke him and NK will become the next Japan.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am starting to think that China may very well decide they have had enough of Kim Jong dung causing trouble for them and they pull a Saddam Hussein. Basically, they take him out and put their own guy in there like we have done sooo many times before. It may be the only thing that prevents a real war.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think keeping an eye on what China does or is doing is equally important as watching what exactly NK does. All it would take is China deciding to side with NK & we are in trouble money wise. Which would cause a ton of other issues as well. Other countries have been looking to knock us off for generations, we are to a point that if the right ones rally together we could be in a very bad way as a nation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom