Northern Tool Vet discount?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Understand Northern Tool gives a 10% discount to vets. Question is does anyone know if the Vet logo on an Oklahoma drivers license enough proof or do I need to take my DD214. Getting ready to spend a couple hundred and $20.00 is $20.00...

Answered my own question, yes the OK drivers license Vet logo works.

First time I have been in the store. Looks like another Harbor Freight but with some name brand stuff thrown in the mix.

Last edited:

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve had a bad experience with NT after ordering a hydraulic press. I wouldn’t order from them online. Picking up in the store wouldn’t be an issue. It took about 3 weeks to clean up the order and process the credit card refund.

Anyway, I have a $20 off $100 code I will pm you if you are interested. I don’t plan to use it.

Here’s what the delivered package looked like. Half the parts we’re missing including the hydraulic jack.

A7C0A2C2-8E95-451F-B161-979667BF7DFA.jpeg
21B8C5C4-662A-4046-A66C-A4D00A947852.jpeg

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Appreciate the offer but already bought all I wanted/needed from the Tulsa store. Mainly a 14Gal gas tote. I have a 30Gal I use for my diesel tractors that is working well enough to make me want to get away from lugging 5 gal cans for the zero turn.

My press came from Harbor Freight, box was in better shape but it was still missing the two pieces of angle on the very bottom. I just made what was missing by drilling some scrap stock I had laying around. HF did send replacements but I didn't want to wait.

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought about that 14 gal tote but reviews are not to good, let us know how it works out please. I was at the one in OKC this morning and saw a sign saying any type of fuel transfer device and a few other things were not returnable because of covid. Go figure!

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ya I read the reviews also. Mostly complaining about the hose, figured worst case I would replace with good stuff. wished I could afford to duplicate my diesel setup but at current prices it would be well over $500.00. I bought the tank and pump used off a guy in Bartlesville for $200.00.

FuelStation.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom