Nothing feels that good!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Went to the local Salvation Army store a week or so ago looking for some more around the house work pants. You know the kind you do not care if they get torn, paint on them, etc. I found a few pairs including a pair of pleated Haggar jeans with the stretch waist band and when I get rich I will buy a few more pairs without the pleat. Looks OK but I am just not use to it.

The real find was a pair of Levis. Someone had spilled some bleach or something on them so they got rid of a perfectly good pair of work jeans. I had forgotten how comfortable a pair of Levis feel. Man it takes me back to when I was a teen. I do not care for Levis politics or being made outside the US and I sure was not going to pay the price for a new pair, but $6 going to a cause I can live with. I have not worn a pair in probably 40 years or more but I am sitting here now in Levis and a wrangler western style shirt and it feels good. Just wish I could still wear boots. I would feel like a kid again. :P
Opening this thread really worried Rick!! Now I need to go find the thread you started about "pants that fit right" and see what kind of shenanigans you are up to . 🤣 :cool:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wrangler makes 36-inch inseam jeans, but they sell out fast.

Yea but finding the right waist size and inseam in stock in these towns is the problem.

My wife orders my Wranglers from online. We don't have to worry as to whether a local store has my size, although, my size isn't all that abnormal.

My Wranglers are now at least 4 1/2 years old, but they don't get worn while we are out on our Summer work.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought this was a thread about taking a big dump...I was scared to open it for 2 days.

1682562029657.png

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve been wearing Wrangler 13mwz jeans since I was in elementary school, and they still hold up well for me. I won’t pay the current retail price, so I buy them second hand off eBay.
Yep, me too. I can buy my size for $22 a pair at the Western Wear store north across from Langstons in Cow Town. I know I have a pair thats goin on 10 years old, just tossed a pair that was older and ripping out in the pokets.
I hang dry em on hangers and thats the key to longevity, I think.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have worn Wranglers since High School. Levi's don't fit right.
I have 1 pair of 13MWZ
Couple pair of relaxed fit
1 pair of black for dress

Every day jeans are the $9.99 Blue Ridge

Picked up 2 pair of 13MWZ at Goodwill, looked like brand new. Inseam was 42"!!!
Wif cut the to fit and hemmed. Used up the cut off to patch my work jeans from the battery acid holes.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just ordered some $13.00 Wranglers online from Walmart yesterday. I was going to go with Sam’s Club, but the shipping time was too far out. I haven’t carried in awhile, but now that I’m back in Oklahoma I carry every day. So I needed a little more room for the Sig 226.

Latest posts

Top Bottom