Nothing feels that good!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
tenor.gif

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Way back, I wore 501s for 25 years or so then when they changed I wore Carhartt jeans for about 25 years. Unfortunately I think they're both made of dryer lint these days.

I've been on a search for a decent pair of jeans that don't cost near $100. If I had a few pair of the good quality jeans that Carhartt used to make, they would probably last me the rest of my life.
Try Eddie Bauer, not quite the same feel as Levi's but wear better. Had luck with wranglers, but the zippers are a little short (I wear 32's or 31's, do they use zippers from kids jeans?)

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think i have about 10 or 12 pair of New with tags still on Dickie jeans in my closet that i can no longer fit into maybe one of these days if i lose enough weight i can get back into that i got from work cause they messed up the order and wouldnt take back that i never wore.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Try Eddie Bauer, not quite the same feel as Levi's but wear better. Had luck with wranglers, but the zippers are a little short (I wear 32's or 31's, do they use zippers from kids jeans?)
I never could get used to the way Wranglers fit. I'm definitely more of a relaxed/loose fit kinda guy. I'm not trying to impress the ladies and loose enough to move around in and be comfortable is more important.

Latest posts

Top Bottom