NW oklahoma pig hunting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The local game ranger has told me there is a small population on the north end of Kaw lake. We drove up there a couple of times, and didn't seen any signs of them rooting in the wheat fields, but they say they are there.

hogslayer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am up for a drive any time you would like to go. My son and his family are going up to camp this weekend and i am making a couple of day trips with my bass boat. If I knew where to look could check it out this weekend. if you would like to email me we could descuss this off the foum and save a little band width. [email protected]
Thanks
Hogslayer

hogslayer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I made a scouting trip to Canton Lake today. Found some good hog tracks ( a bunch of them) in several different places. But as my dad use to say " you got to be there when they are making the tracks." Got some good advice from the locals too. Will wait till it gets a little cooler before I stick my nose into those bushes that they are buried in. Looks like a lot of fun though.

Hogslayer

Latest posts

Top Bottom