Officer ‘allegedly’ shoots, kills family dog in Hennessy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_9751.jpeg

IMG_9752.jpeg

Complete article:
https://kfor.com/news/local/officer-allegedly-shoots-kills-family-dog-in-hennessey/

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really sad that somebody found the dog and took it to the police station thinking that was a safe place for it. Probably figured the police would try to find the owner.

They protected and served the chit out of that poor corgi
There's a reason that the phrase "There's no problem a cop can't make worse" exists.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really sad that somebody found the dog and took it to the police station thinking that was a safe place for it. Probably figured the police would try to find the owner.

They protected and served the chit out of that poor corgi

At least at ASPCA he would have had a 15% chance.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The fact so few good people want to do that job these days means the jobs are often filled by those who shouldn't be put in that position...for various reasons. I can't even begin to process how, or in what world, that reasoning makes sense or how the officer felt that was the right thing to do.

I don't see it getting better any time soon.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t expect much from these small town police. The jobs are pretty bottom end low level entry positions. If they are worth a flip they’ll move on to better departments shortly.

But in today’s every fifth post on social media being a lost dog being found looking for owners it’s not a big jump to him thinking maybe I should check with the chief and see if we should look for the owner or post on the local lost dog page.

Latest posts

Top Bottom