Those of you who know Grumpy ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guys!!! I'm not a crybaby but I'm gonna cry!!

He had such a good night last night that they took him off the vent this morning. Doctor is amazed. All the nurses are amazed. We are all dancing a jig!

He is much stronger today than he was yesterday ... So... Now we start with 1002 different therapists for this that and the other to get everything working again.

I cannot express enough how grateful I am for all the well wishes, warm thoughts and prayers. I do believe in the flow of energy between the Earth and her creatures. Your positive energy has literally worked a miracle because 3 days ago he was not doing anything for himself. Today he is actually laughing at me and all his new girlfriends. 😁

Ahhhhhh! So wonderful! May he gain his strength back fast!!! You should have at minumum 3 more rescues in the house by the time he gets out! That will help with his strength! LOL!

But seriously, your hard work starts too. Hang in there!

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
VERY glad to hear this news. Make sure he sticks close to any Therapy needs. That is real important.
One time I did a 30 day stretch in the hospital, I couldn't walk after. Went to a different floor where Jim Thorp rehab was and I pushed it harder that what they asked me to do. If they said do 30 reps of this exercise, I'd push through 45 or more. If they said use the walker and walk to the end of this hall and back, I'd do that twice or more.
They originally said it would likely take me 7-10 days. I told em I'd be out in 6, and early in the day 6, they said I graduated, and I walked out. So actually I did it in 5.5 days.
My point, no pain, no gain.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Outstanding!

chicken.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom