Those of you who know Grumpy ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Try to stay positive. It tough.
I gotta. Because if I don't he will give up. I can see it in his eyes. Even though he WANTED the vent, and he was the one who told them it was okay to put him on it, one look in his eyes told me everything. He is so miserable right now, poor guy.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As the prayers continue for both of you, many of us know just how hard it is to be in your position. Scott is being monitored well, but you need to also keep watch on yourself. We know it isn't easy, but make sure you are getting the meals, etc that you need. He needs you strong.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alright fellas, nobody ever said this was gonna be easy. Scott's sats fell to 53 about 10 last night so the charge nurse and I made the decision to put him back on the vent. He kept me up all night last night but that's okay. So now he is resting and I am at home taking care of critters really quick before I go back up to spend the day with him. His brother and sister-in-law are gonna fly back home this afternoon. We've got us a pretty workable routine together so I think we are as good as I can hope to be right now.
Unfortunately, from being through this multiple times with my father in law, this doesn’t surprise me, and it doesn’t sound like the doctors have his meds lined out yet.
My FIL has pretty much become an expert on this condition, and if you would like to talk to him, PM me for his number. I’m speaking out of turn but am fairly confident he wouldn’t mind sharing his experience and what meds he’s on.
I’ll continue to pray for you and Scott.

Latest posts

Top Bottom