Members who just want arms list, should I be bothered? Classifieds gripe…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I understood it to mean he will sell the item to the person he had an agreement with, at the price that was agreed upon.
Ok ok I get it now haha… my bad. He meant he doesn’t even entertain the offer for more or try to put the additional cost on the first guy, he ignores the offer for more and sticks with the first deal.

Well done @Rez Exelon that’s excellent integrity

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love tons of feedback, it lets me know what members have the most stuff in case i decided to become a home robbery consultant..

CAVEAT EMPTOR

Did you have him sign a feed back agreement? Did you inspect the ammo before paying for it?
I never post pics of my guns unless they're for sale. There's only a handful of friends and family that even know what I have. Thieves are pretty clever, many are prison trained professionals that can locate you pretty easy.

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's damn hard to buy OR sell here. Last two deals I made to sell a gun...ghosted. Last two deals I made to buy a gun...ghosted. Grown men should have the modicum of courage or the manners it takes to just say "Sorry, I changed my mind" Those days are gone now though, not much integrity left.

Hawkstar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Took a few years for me to realize that leaving feedback was an option. And I don't think I've done right yet. So for all the times I should have left feedback and did not , sorry fellas. For the people that I have left feedback , I know I can probably word things better. I get lost on the subject or comment or Whatever it is. To all that have left me feedback ,thank you.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love tons of feedback, it lets me know what members have the most stuff in case i decided to become a home robbery consultant..

CAVEAT EMPTOR

Did you have him sign a feed back agreement? Did you inspect the ammo before paying for it?
Fitting screen name

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok ok I get it now haha… my bad. He meant he doesn’t even entertain the offer for more or try to put the additional cost on the first guy, he ignores the offer for more and sticks with the first deal.

Well done @Rez Exelon that’s excellent integrity
Yeah, I could have worded that better. If I have something for 600 and someone goes 575 and I say yes, I consider that locked in even if someone comes later and says "I'll give you the full 600". I'll grump to myself a bit, but if I told the first person "deal" then I honor that deal.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stop trying to be nice and just leave accurate feedback. Let us read it and decide. Also don't let people sway your opinions and poke holes in everything you say. Just let us know. A deal is a deal. When I was young I posted about a guy screwing me over on a boat deal and got a lot of hassle from it. I took a vacation day from work, had everything setup. But, he sucked and it could have saved someone from dealing with him. He posted his excuses after, if I recall it was something like his wife or electric bills. Whatever. Just let me know asap so I don't waste my time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom