Members who just want arms list, should I be bothered? Classifieds gripe…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well guy #2 now did respond to me about the ammo thing. It appears most of it is actually factory and just a small portion was reloads. No biggie. Like I said, when I met him he seemed like a stand up guy. He still hasn’t left my feedback though lmao. It’s ok I’m over it and all good.

Guy in story #1 was rh6585…. Again he’s a long time member and I bet he’s fine to deal with. But he did 100% ghost me after multiple back and forth pms and texts where it was clear I was supposed to be buying his pistol that day.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I literally just got a text a few minutes ago about why the system wouldn’t take a feedback being left.
Just use the ‘short review’ and put everything you want in that box.
Anything else will ask for a URL or a link or a pic or something.
Might explain why some FB isn’t being left.
@Support Dev, can we simplify the feedback process?
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well guy #2 now did respond to me about the ammo thing. It appears most of it is actually factory and just a small portion was reloads. No biggie. Like I said, when I met him he seemed like a stand up guy. He still hasn’t left my feedback though lmao. It’s ok I’m over it and all good.

Guy in story #1 was rh6585…. Again he’s a long time member and I bet he’s fine to deal with. But he did 100% ghost me after multiple back and forth pms and texts where it was clear I was supposed to be buying his pistol that day.
But he reneged on the deal probably by someone offering his price or more. "I'm sorry dude, I already have a buyer. If this first deal goes south, I will call you as you are second on the list." That would have been the right thing to do.

The second is to tell you he had a better offer and give you a chance to meet or better it. The no-communication ghosting is just not acceptable.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I was interested in that .38 too but you replied first so assumed sold. Didn't realize I just had to outbid you!

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But he reneged on the deal probably by someone offering his price or more. "I'm sorry dude, I already have a buyer. If this first deal goes south, I will call you as you are second on the list." That would have been the right thing to do.

The second is to tell you he had a better offer and give you a chance to meet or better it. The no-communication ghosting is just not acceptable.
Yeah nah....if I make a deal with someone and then someone else comes along and makes me a better offer, I don't give a chance to the first person to come up. I deliver the product at the price I made the deal on. I've done that multiple times and never one regretted not trying for the extra money.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah nah....if I make a deal with someone and then someone else comes along and makes me a better offer, I don't give a chance to the first person to come up. I deliver the product at the price I made the deal on. I've done that multiple times and never one regretted not trying for the extra money.
So you’re saying that if you’ve successfully arranged a deal with a member AT YOUR ASKING PRICE too, then someone else PMs you offering more than what you listed it for.. you’d ghost the 1st who was supposed to buy it at the listed price?

Like I’ve said… I don’t even care if someone sells an item out from under me. I just wish he would’ve let me know… instead of leaving me hanging after I literally planned my afternoon around getting that pistol.

AER244

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So you’re saying that if you’ve successfully arranged a deal with a member AT YOUR ASKING PRICE too, then someone else PMs you offering more than what you listed it for.. you’d ghost the 1st who was supposed to buy it at the listed price?

Like I’ve said… I don’t even care if someone sells an item out from under me. I just wish he would’ve let me know… instead of leaving me hanging after I literally planned my afternoon around getting that pistol.
I understood it to mean he will sell the item to the person he had an agreement with, at the price that was agreed upon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom