Official: NFA Day Photo/Video Album

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, ya'll were the ones making all the damn noise while we were trying to shoot? it was awful damn hard trying to make weak-hand crouching shots on the clock....

Looks like fun. Had I not been so friggin hot, tired, sweaty, and disgusted, I would have come played.

It was mostly suppressed weapons, so not alot of noise out of us.

gnnr

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seedy, You"ve got the "G18 goodness" right!! It was great!!!!!!!!! This event was spectacular, to say the least. Just wish I could put more OSA forum names together with faces so I knew who was who.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seedy, You"ve got the "G18 goodness" right!! It was great!!!!!!!!! This event was spectacular, to say the least. Just wish I could put more OSA forum names together with faces so I knew who was who.

The Cues and I think we should all have to wear shirts with our avatar on the front and forum names on the back. ;) This was discussed at the shoot because we kept telling each other, "Hey thats [so and so]. You know,... [this avatar]."

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We had been watching our niece and nephew for a week and I took him to USSA for a day out. He told his mom yesterday that he's going to live with Uncle Jeff...lol HE ISN'T!!!

ai606.photobucket.com_albums_tt144_jsutton68_family_Photo0230.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom