Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm AB+ so they're after my platelets and plasma as often as I can donate, every two to three weeks. Negative antibodies every time since March but this last Wednesday donation came back positive, so I guess sometime in the last three weeks I had it. Curious to see if the next one is positive or if it was a false positive. I have been exposed three times over the last month.

No symptoms at all?

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A month ago I didn't know anyone personally who had covid 19 but now I know six people with it and two of them died. My little sister (age 68) and her husband (age 77) now have it and have many health issues including obesity. So far they are doing OK. It really seems to be going around or maybe more people are just getting tested for it.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We've had a son and his wife and a son-in-law get it in the last 2 weeks. Son-in-law ended up in ICU due to diabetes complications with covid. He's back home now, but recovery is slow and he stills feels bad. Son and wife are doing good now.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
upload_2020-12-9_14-1-35.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom