Official Random Photo Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1590714-Large.jpg

Hirschkopf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sure hate to lose a tree like that!!
Maybe someone wants some wood for smoking and would be willing to help remove it.
Being 1050 miles away, I'm out of the loop on what to do. I contacted one local land services guy (who sold me two feeders) and he forgot to reply back. I'll give him another message soon. Maybe the dude who leases the land across the fence (and wants to lease my place for grazing) knows somebody. I forgot to take photos, but about three trees like the one pictured fell on the neighbor's house (abandoned) and a couple of junk cars. I'm so pleased my DR Power brush mower (AKA "The Beast") could make a detour through Pecan and Black Locust seedlings in a couple of hours.

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Being 1050 miles away, I'm out of the loop on what to do. I contacted one local land services guy (who sold me two feeders) and he forgot to reply back. I'll give him another message soon. Maybe the dude who leases the land across the fence (and wants to lease my place for grazing) knows somebody. I forgot to take photos, but about three trees like the one pictured fell on the neighbor's house (abandoned) and a couple of junk cars. I'm so pleased my DR Power brush mower (AKA "The Beast") could make a detour through Pecan and Black Locust seedlings in a couple of hours.
Honestly, those trees look like they could be stood back up and continue living.

Latest posts

Top Bottom