OK Congressman grows a Pair

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So you’ll keep defending the traitor?
. You call her a traitor and she served in the Mideast, clear things up a little please have you ever served? I think you'd call a lot of patriots a traitor such as those that fought in the North and South. She lost her life and her family lost a wife and daughter because of some reckless action on the part of a Capitol Police Officer who was poorly trained and no one knows who the "patriot" is that shot her. Our government is strangely silent again when it concerns violence.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
. You call her a traitor and she served in the Mideast, clear things up a little please have you ever served? I think you'd call a lot of patriots a traitor such as those that fought in the North and South. She lost her life and her family lost a wife and daughter because of some reckless action on the part of a Capitol Police Officer who was poorly trained and no one knows who the "patriot" is that shot her. Our government is strangely silent again when it concerns violence.
The Capitol police are responsible for protecting Congress and maintaining Capitol building security.

Any "reckless action" was entirely on the parties committing illegal entry.

Some of y'all sound a lot like other criminals' families, claiming "he din do nuffin"...

Just my 2¢ ... :drunk2:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Capitol police are responsible for protecting Congress and maintaining Capitol building security.

Some of y'all sound a lot like other criminals' families, claiming "he din do nuffin"...

It wasnt exactly illegal entry if the cops opened the doors for them as has been reported. Not denying that wasnt fake news but...

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

. That's a good response but you omitted the fact that the Capitol Police had advance notice of this intrusion. Capitol Police Told to Hold Back on Riot Response on Jan. 6 ...

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Here here to all the above

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Funny how this works. When it fits your narrative he’s portly trained. When it doesn’t, should have complied.

Here’s some free advice, she would have been walking through an open door if she had any business being there, not busting her way through a window.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He’s a far cry from that to me as he represents my area. NEVER forget he said he’d serve 2 terms and then move on as “he believed in term limits”. NOT! Rather got there and became part of the problem mechanics that IS the problem and has run every 2 yrs since. He’s a LIER and no better than any of the other swamp we are stuck with
Pretty simple, he discovered he couldn't accomplish all he wanted in two terms and changed his mind. He is fighting for what Oklahoma stands for, sign up for his email reports so you can see the big picture instead of judging him on a single silly issue.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty simple, he discovered he couldn't accomplish all he wanted in two terms and changed his mind. He is fighting for what Oklahoma stands for, sign up for his email reports so you can see the big picture instead of judging him on a single silly issue.

I submit he has accomplished nothing! Rather he is a member of the swamp! I’ll vote fore any and all republican opponents as long as he’s there. So tell me what list can you provide that shows he’s accomplishing ANYTHING other than voting Republican? U and I could do that! He’s a slug sucking blood out of this country just like most of them! Oh and to many of us term limits is a Huge thing!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom