OK ... the new season is here ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was pleasantly surprised by the new 2 and 1/2 Men. Of course Mr. Kutcher being buck naked (even if he WAS blurry) didn't hurt. Won't ever be as good as it was with Charlie Sheen, but it will probably be funny in it's own right. I did read that it was the most watched episode EVER and that if they hold on to 1/2 that number of viewers it will still be the most watched sitcom.

DWTS is shaping up for some real drama. I was quite shocked at how good some of the celebs were. I'm really rooting for J.R. (the veteran who was wounded in Afghanistan and wound up as an actor on a soap). Believe it or not both Chaz Bono and Nancy Grace have some natural talent. Color me surprised ... If I had to go by last night's performances Chynna Phillips would take the mirrored ball right now. Man, that gal is graceful ...

The Playboy Club was horribly disappointing ... danggit ... I really wanted that show to be good.

OK ... GC's waiting on Whitney to premiere because of the trailer where she tries to mount her S/O and he is video-chatting with is parents (something about she reminds him of me?? I don't see it but whatever) ...

Hmmmmm ... anybody know when Justified is starting back up?? I'm missing my Timothy Oliphant ... **sigh** :teehee:

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I second ya there. I still like the original CSI, also great characters. CSI:NY is still pretty good but I got tired of Horatio and his private wars.

Waiting for new season of Big Bang...yeah, it's that nerd thing. :smash:

Maggie, your talking of Miami? I agree, tired of it early on, trying to emulate Miami Vice, which, by the way I loved in the 80's, still have all of the episodes on DVD thanks to the daughters. Good night Gracie, BB and Maggie, Gracie is from George Burns, of course, and so forth, just have to feed the two Queens, Mrs LW and above all Rory the Border Collie! What else, Girls they come first. Thank you both.
Lone Wolf and good evening.

Latest posts

Top Bottom