OKC Protesters Call for Justice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://kfor.com/news/protestors-ca...ld-robbery-suspect-shot-and-killed-by-police/

I have a suggestion as to how this kinda stuff can be prevented.

But, but, but ..................... he was gonna change, just as soon as he got done knocking over gas stations.

Why the coverage? Why the politeness from the authorities? Tell them they are stupid, and tell them to shut up and go home.

This kinda stuff needs to be dismissed out of hand. Do not lend this foolishness any credence. It just encourages these fools.

I'm so sick of crap like this it's hard for me to even explain it anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, they don't get shot. However, they do get to date the protesters or their daughters.

Sounds like a solution to me.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, they don't get shot. However, they do get to date the protesters or their daughters.

Sounds like a solution to me.

WE should find an island, and send them all to it so they can be together forever.

If the po-po shows up while you're robbing some joint at gunpoint, and you're too damn stupid not to wear pants that hang around your knees, I'd suggest you let them go ahead and drop around your ankles before you reach for that waistband to pull them back up.

Then again, if you are too stupid not to rob places at gunpoint or wear pants that fit, the thought that reaching for your waistband might get you shot probably never entered your mind.

He got exactly what he deserved. What he needed was his ass beat at home on a regular basis to teach him right from wrong, and that robbing convenience stores at gunpoint is a really bad idea. I'm not sure exactly where I picked up that piece of information, because I don't ever remember my mom telling me not to rob gas stations at gunpoint. Somehow I just knew.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
“He just didn’t deserve it. No one deserves it. But he really didn’t deserve it because he was going to go back to school, and he was going to get a job, and he was really going to try, and I know he was because I would’ve helped him, and our family would’ve helped him,” Anevay Hedricks said.

That, is just too stupid for words. Seriously. WTAF?

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Want justice.....make the family pay for the bullet....That's justice !

Sick of these career criminals finally catching some karma, since the courts won't do it. Then the coddling career political parasites performing some type on nonsense talk and dance routine every time one these scoundrels are rang up.

Then the bellowing windbags called the "news"....I'll stop there.

And finally the crack head, drunk, never been in the kids life,...the baby mama. Don't be going there about a babies daddee...she a career woman too...welfare Queen fourth generation....( Megan Merkle is only a third) ....She'll be crying, selling T-shirts, and hoping to grab hold some revruns coattail, to be dragged to the dnc convention ....and say kind words about hating America and how racist everything is...

Any type of street justice...that burning auto parts stores and stealing shoes from Target were some kind of remedy for racism.....people will endure only so many wolves wandering and howling in the night before they decide to do something about it.

...Want justice,..buy the cops dinner and bill the family for the bullet.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
“He just didn’t deserve it. No one deserves it. But he really didn’t deserve it because he was going to go back to school, and he was going to get a job, and he was really going to try, and I know he was because I would’ve helped him, and our family would’ve helped him,” Anevay Hedricks said.

That, is just too stupid for words. Seriously. WTAF?

What. The. ****. :uhh::ugh2::screwy::rolleyes2

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What. The. ****. :uhh::ugh2::screwy::rolleyes2

"They also want the victim’s family and advocates to meet with the mayor, city manager, and the police chief."

This I can get behind. There should be a full investigation to see whom was complicit in enabling this little bastard, and they should face charges themselves.

Can ya'll tell? This deal has got me overly fired up.

What's next? Cops can only return fire with as many bullets as the guys shooting at them fire? I mean, this **** needs to be fair, cause "no one deserves" being shot by the cops, at least not unless it's fair.

I wasn't aware there were rules for gun fights with the police, but apparently only the police have to follow them. I learn something new almost everyday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom