OKC Steel Challenge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So many steel matches in one day. A lot to choose from. Our normally scheduled ICORE event for Saturday the 21st is given way to host a Steel challenge event at the OKC Gun Club. Planning on 7 to 8 stages, 175 to 200 required hits. Not sure of the entry fee. The ICORE Club is hosting this event to gauge the response for the OKC area to see if it a viable event for the OKC Gun Club and to raise funds to get some newer swingers and floppers for the local matches. Later rdd

Bubber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Results are up , Thanx John B., at the okc gun cclub website. Congrats to that feller from Ada, for a whuppin up on all of us. Dang Feriners. Had a great time. 23 guns for the first match not bad...

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thanks Roger and Chris and the rest of the guys for putting this together. It was a heck of a time. All I needed was less then one second better, huh Bubber? :)

Bubber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks Roger and Chris and the rest of the guys for putting this together. It was a heck of a time. All I needed was less then one second better, huh Bubber? :)

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts it would be Christmas all the timeMike.
:)
Yea Chris I think next month it is back to our ICORE matches. I will check with Chris G or John to be sure. later rdd

ChrisC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
mike,

i can loan you my 610 for a match if you really want to get the bug...... all you would need is a belt... that would just depend on "how big of boy are ya..."

Latest posts

Top Bottom