Okeydoke real identity

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
After some research, I figured out the truth.
It all makes sense now.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 161

Blakew

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now okeydoke is making interesting posts? why is this robot entertaining us? is he here to steal our info? Is he a liberal dem? I smell it....

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.okshooters.com/threads/forum-rules-guidelines.224927/

Hello everyone! Here are the new rules & guidelines. I will try to keep them as short as I can and I will add to them as needed so please check back every once in a while to make sure you are up to date.

Just a disclaimer: These are the basic rules for the site but I also reserve the right to make up new ones on the fly and apply them to past threads or posts. If you join this site and post on this site, you agree to these rules. If I find any content that I think could cause me some trouble, legal or otherwise, I will remove it. Also, private messages are private, but upon occasion I have to go in and read them to figure out what is going on in certain situations. By using the PM system, you accept that I may access your PM’s if needed. I do not make a practice of monitoring PM’s, I get enough of those myself! (The ability to read other’s PMs is restricted solely to Administrators and Super Moderators.)

Anyone who has been a member here for any amount of time knows I am very relaxed and do not over moderate the forums but I just need a few things to be clear.

General:
Keep everything friendly! Don't be an ass to other members, it won't be tolerated anymore. Do not ever make any threats to anyone, whether in the public forum or in a PM. This includes suggesting that you meet up with someone and fight. You will be gone from the site quickly this way. Joking is fine and encouraged, this place is to be light hearted and no one should feel unwelcome.

Please keep language sanitary! We are all adults here and I swear like a sailor, but try to keep it out of the forums. A lot of the members have children that like to browse the site with them and I would like for that to be a safe thing to do. Please refrain from typing around the censors, they are there for a reason! Just say shut instead of ****, friggin instead of ****, etc. Substitutions are fine, just don't change a character in a word to get around the censor, like using $ instead of an S.

Please do not post pictures or reference crying babies, wambulances, etc into threads where they will not be welcomed (such as a debate thread.)

Please do not post disgusting pictures in the public forums, and they are only allowed in private forums if people can clearly tell what they are getting into by the thread title. This includes super fat folks in speedos, gory crime scenes, etc.

Please be very courteous to new members and realize that a lot of people, including me, never look at the rules when they first join a site. If someone has 1 post and joined yesterday and they post a listing without a price, don’t jump on them for it. We’re different here. Also I greatly appreciate all the welcome responses I see when someone posts an “I’m new here” thread.

Do not ask new members "What was your previous user name." If you suspect that a new member is someone who was banned previously then post in the private help forum and we'll take a look.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This really got moved to the boiler room??
Obviously it's a joke post. Everyone but the person who moved it here got the joke.

And if this one was moved to the private area, why was the post about okeydoke, human or bot not moved?
Pick and choose via friendship with certain members or just oblivious to my obvious joke?

Latest posts

Top Bottom