Oklahoma senator vs. 350lb, 30-year old manbaby & fat Michael Ian Black lookalike...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, I haven't been drinking.

Stanley Thornton, Jr, is a 30-year old man who lives like a baby. He sucks on a pacifier. He wears a diaper. He sleeps in a crib. Watch the video if you don't believe me. But Stanley also collects Social Security disability insurance, and that's where Republicans draw the line.

In a letter from Sen. Tom Coburn to Inspector General Patrick P. O'Caroll Jr., the senator points out that since Stanley can determine appropriate behavior in public, drive himself around, start a website for other adult babies, and "custom-make baby furniture to support a 350-pound adult," he should not qualify for disability insurance.

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2011/05/this-adult-baby-is-our-best-hope-to-fix-social-security/239175/

Last edited by a moderator:

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rock and Roll hall of famer Diaper Man Starchild was gainfully employed bringing the funk to the people for over 30 years, may he rest in peace.

a4.bp.blogspot.com__MKysYP1fiHw_TBsKE_0_3gI_AAAAAAAAIxs_TAlWw84FgLY_s1600_PFunk_Shiver.jpg

Here is the website the cat in the article runs. The good doctor said it never got weird enough for him. He should have stuck around for the encore.

http://www.bedwettingabdl.com/

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Uhhhh ....... How come "danny tanner" is a tag for this thread??

I saw the show about this guy and his "caretaker" ..... Creepy is an understatement. In case I haven't mentioned it before, I really don't like people.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I saw the show about this guy and his "caretaker" ..... Creepy is an understatement. In case I haven't mentioned it before, I really don't like people.

LOL. It is creepy. I think I would feel more comfortable in a room with Manson and Octomom.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Lawlers. I told myself I was going to start using the tags. Great success.

I'm seeing some artistic juxtaposition here. Shots of a mentally ill homeless man bedding down on some wet cardboard, hoping he doesn't get stabbed for his half a sandwich by morning...and this Monty Python character of a man bedding down in his crib. Only in America.

Omg Ridge .... It scares me to think about what is downloaded on your computer .... Lol

Bwahaha.

BB I would be more surprised at this story, but the first time I learned of this "subculture" it was stumbling across an adult baby diaper forum while googling something related to a thread here. You posted in it, remember? I linked it and you read the forum. I just can't remember what thread it was.

ETA: FOUND IT!!!! ANOTHER GREAT THREAD IN OSA HISTORY!!!!

http://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?107711-Wow...-diapers-Formula-Really&highlight=diaper

LOL and read that thread, Redneck new the guy! Redneck buddy, where are you? Don't think for a minute you're not missed. Do you know this guy too?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with Coburn 100% on this. Unless there is some disability not mentioned this guy should not be drawing disability payments. I do not care what he does with his life but not on the public's dime.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Laughing my ARSE off ..... That is too funny ..... I'm into certain "alternatve lifestyle" that is for sure but the first time some grown man asks me change his poopy diaper and let him nurse I'm outta there!

Latest posts

Top Bottom