On Feb 14th, please make sure you go spend at least a LITTLE money at Starbucks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"For USA", an anti second amendment group, is calling for a nationwide boycott of Starbucks on Feb 14, 2012. Starbucks has allowed open carry of guns in their establishment in the freer states where open carry is allowed and practised (not in OK yet). They seem to have no problem with guns in the store.
"For USA"'s complaint is that Starbucks does not have the "no guns" signs on their shops.
Here is a link:
http://forusa.org/features/boycott-starbucks-valentines-day/10159

If you are pro 2A (and I assume at least 90% of us on his forum are, the others being plants designed to derail our discussions) please please go to Starbucks on Feb 14 th and spend some money. They have great breakfast sandwiches (no preservatives, very healthy), etc etc.

Send a message to Starbucks...Thank you....and to other businesses: it PAYS to support 2A.

jw405

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw this in the news this morning. While I have trouble paying over $1.50 for a cup of coffee, I will be sure to stop in and let them know why I am there.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went through the drive thru this weekend on my way to the gun show.

I also made sure to let the attendant know why I chose to visit their establishment and asked her to pass on my comments to the manager along with the idea that I would be back again if they don't cave in to the pressure.

VladdDImpaler

Marksman
Reaction score
I worked for a summer painting houses in Portland, OR to pay for college. The Starbucks on the Washington side of the Columbia River all had 'Guns are Welcome' signs. I've always thought it was funny that a Seattle based company is more pro-gun than some OK based companies are.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is one in Enid, and I drive by it when I go to WallyWorld. I fully intend to be there on the 14th. When a major company like Starbucks does not cave to the Brady Bunch, we have to support them.

Hell, I might even go twice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom